AECOM Project Manager in Camp Arifjan, Kuwait
Kuwait - Al Ahmadi, Camp Arifjan
URS/AECOM is seeking a Project Manager in Kuwait.
The PM is directly responsible for all aspects of the APS-5 project in Kuwait.
1) Provide administrative and technical leadership of the project, including responsibility for cost, schedule and overall performance.
2) Plan and procure necessary staffing to achieve work completion milestones and deliverables.
3) Monitor fulfillment of contract requirements to ensure quality and timeliness of services/deliverables to various customers.
4) Supervise, coordinate, provide leadership to and review the work of assigned staff and/or contracts.
5) Interface with customers on a regular basis for support of program management activities. Monitor customer feedback and advise on a broad range of issues related to products/services being delivered.
6) Participate in business development including identifying new business opportunities, developing and implementing strategies and managing proposal development.
7) Perform multi-disciplinary analysis of system designs to determine compliance with specifications and standards.
8) Direct the investigation and resolution of operational problems.
Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested.
The PM must have a minimum fifteen (15) years of management experience in Army logistics operations with at least 5 years of documented management experience at Army battalion level or higher in the areas of Army transportation, supply and maintenance.
Must have comprehensive knowledge of a variety of Army regulations related to the daily operations of an Army installation. The PM must have general knowledge of the logistics information systems that pertain to the areas within the PWS. Additionally, the PM must understand ISO and quality management systems.
US Citizenship and SECRET Security Clearance Required.
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Category Program and Project Management
Business Line Government
Business Group Management Services Group (MS)
Position Status Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 195264BR
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.