AECOM Subcontract Administrator in Chantilly, Virginia
Business Line Government
Position Title Subcontract Administrator
United States of America - Virginia
AECOM is seeking a Subcontracts Administrator to be responsible for all phases of subcontract administration, including cost proposal review, and procurement activities. Plan work for subcontract personnel, establish work schedules, and review and provide input on personnel performance evaluations. Responsible for ensuring compliance with government policies and procedures.
1) Coordinate, develop, and produce subcontract documentation such as subcontracts, agreements, modification task/delivery orders, solicitations, estimates, cost/price analyses, negotiation memorandums, justifications, determinations, special contract provisions, representations, certifications, and correspondence.
2) Coordinate, develop, and produce procurement documentation such as acquisition plans, source selection plans and evaluation criteria, agreements, profit analyses, statements of work, data submittal requirements, and proposal preparation instructions.
3) Evaluate proposals and quotations, determine offer responsiveness, responsibility, and eligibility for award, and provide support for discussions and negotiations.
4) Maintain subcontract files. Monitor and track subcontractor deliverables.
5) Review and process purchase requisitions.
6) Conduct subcontract file reviews in support of Government audits.
7) Conduct subcontracts training for technical and subcontract staff.
8) Draft/review/negotiate teaming and non-disclosure agreements.
9) Coordinate with accounting and finance department in administering subcontract invoicing and payments, job cost management, contract audit/filing, and closeout process.
10) Develop and maintain procurement files. Monitoring and track subcontractor deliverables.
11) Ensure compliance with governmental law and divisional policies on contracts and procurement.
12) Ensure subcontract requirements are met, monitor cost status, assist in cost management, and coordinate issue resolution with customers.
13) Ensure the management of subcontract file(s), prepare and control of all modifications and correspondence.
14) Interface and coordinate with contractor/subcontractor, intercompany, interdepartmental, and internal department personnel.
15) Monitor small business goals on assigned subcontracts, coordinate with technical staff, maintain records, and participate in small business activities/fairs.
16) Negotiate terms and conditions with subcontractors.
17) Ensure cost or price analysis is conducted and adequately documented to ensure fair and reasonable price.
18) Enter subcontract information into the Costpoint accounting system.
19) Close out subcontracts.
Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested.
Bachelor's degree in Business Administration and at least 5 years of job-related experience or equivalent. MBA preferred.
Excellent communication and negotiation skills and working knowledge of word processing, database, spreadsheets, and integrated software applications are required.
Position may require travel and the ability to pass and maintain a Security Clearance.
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At AECOM, employee's safety and security are our top Safeguarding core value. All employees are expected to set the highest level of safety expectation in their work, display the highest level of safe behavior, and actively participate in AECOM's Safety For Life Program. SH&E is a part of our company culture and participation is required for all employees.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES: Please note that AECOM does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, AECOM will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, AECOM explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of AECOM.
Job Category Procurement
Business Group Management Services Group (MS)
Country United States of America
Position Status Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 190306BR
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.