AECOM Supply Technician in Indian Springs, Nevada
Business Line Government
Position Title Supply Technician
United States of America - Nevada
Purpose and Scope:
Orders, receives, stores, maintains and issues supplies and equipment to support daily Operations. Maintains supply accountability records.
1) Orders, receives, stores, maintains and issues supplies and equipment to support daily Operations.
2) Maintains supply accountability records.
3) Determines condition of material and supplies and arranges disposal when a surplus occurs or materials become obsolete.
4) Performs document register reconciliations as required. Assists in ensuring contract provisions are met.
5) Maintains files in accordance with Air Force Records Information Management System.
6) Coordinates with outside resources to maintain sustainment operations.
7) Researches and resolves inventory and/or system problems.
8) Generates daily, weekly and monthly reports as required by department.
9) Duties may vary contingent on assigned department.
10) Ensure strict compliance to safety practices and support AECOM Safety Policies and Procedures.
11) Instills a safety first mentality within respective work areas and a culture that achieves low accident rates and minimal lost-time injuries.
12) Adhere to Procedures, and Work Instructions in support of the Quality Management System.
Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested.
Education: a) Associate Degree is preferred. b) Work experience may be substituted for educational requirements and/or educational achievements may be substituted for years of experience. Example: Two (2) years of experience is equivalent to (2) years of college and vice versa. c) Must be a United States citizen and possess an active Top Secret Clearance (TS/SCI preferred).
Experience: a) 3-5 years’ experience in supply, inventory management, warehouse or related field required. b) Experience with Air Force Supply Systems preferred. c) Knowledgeable in Air Force Maintenance Documentation a plus.
Specialized knowledge and skills: a) Thorough understanding and knowledge of inventory management required. b) Ability to work effectively with employees and management of all levels (to include superiors and ranking military officers). c) Ability to prioritize responsibilities to accommodate a demanding workload. d) Attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy is required. e) An intermediate proficiency in Word, Excel and Outlook applications is required. f) Valid driver’s license required.
Work Environment, Physical Demands, and Mental Demands:
Typical office/warehouse environment with no unusual hazards, occasional lifting to 50 pounds, constant sitting while using the computer terminal, constant use of sight abilities while reviewing documents, constant use of speech/hearing abilities for communication, constant mental alertness, must possess planning/organizing skills, and must be able to work under deadlines.
Local candidates preferred
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow.
AECOM is an equal opportunity employer and Minorities, Females, Veterans, and Disabled persons are encouraged to apply. For further information, please click here to view the EEO Is The Law poster.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES:
Please note that AECOM does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, AECOM will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, AECOM explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of AECOM.
Job Category Logistics and Supply Chain
Business Group Management Services Group (MS)
Country United States of America
Position Status Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 191573BR
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.