AECOM Financial/Budget Analyst 3 in Las Vegas, Nevada
Business Line Government
Position Title Financial/Budget Analyst 3
United States of America - Nevada
Purpose and Scope:
Provide financial/business lead support in the areas of: project management and contract performance measurement including policy interpretation, requirements analysis, planning and administration, cost estimating, proposal evaluation, control systems implementation, compliance reviews, performance monitoring, data analysis, risk assessment and status reporting. Analyze contractor performance trends and prepare completion forecasts. Assist in the development of customer correspondence.
1) Collect and analyze performance data. Assess and quantify cost/schedule/technical status and risk; evaluate trends, and project cost completion estimates.
2) Participate in program management reviews and financial administration meetings.
3) Prepare and coordinate inputs for acquisition documentation, status reports, briefings, and information inquiries. Train new staff (internal & external) on CPM concepts, analysis techniques and related reports.
4) Conduct technical evaluation of cost proposals including fact finding, cost/technical trade-off analyses and evaluation report writing. Prepare independent cost estimates to support evaluation of alternatives including development of cost and operational effectiveness analyses, and Bottom-Up/Top-Down cost estimates.
5) Serve as liaison to contractor finance/accounting personnel.
6) Lead the development of cost proposals.
7) Conduct special studies and evaluations.
Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested.
Minimum Position Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
Bachelor's degree in Business/Finance/Economics and at least 5 years of job-related experience or equivalent. Good written communication skills; working knowledge of word processing and integrated software applications; organizational skills and ability to perform detail-oriented work are required. Position may require travel. Must be able to obtain and maintain a Top Secret Security Clearance. Must have a valid state issued Driver's License.
Work Environment, Physical Demands, and Mental Demands:
Typical office environment with no unusual hazards, occasional lifting to 20 pounds, constant sitting while using the computer terminal, constant use of sight abilities while reviewing documents, constant use of speech/hearing abilities for communication, constant mental alertness, must posses planning/organizing skills, and must be able to work under deadlines.
Active TS clearance
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At AECOM, employee's safety and security are our top Safeguarding core value. All employees are expected to set the highest level of safety expectation in their work, display the highest level of safe behavior, and actively participate in AECOM's Safety For Life Program. SH&E is a part of our company culture and participation is required for all employees.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES: Please note that AECOM does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, AECOM will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, AECOM explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of AECOM.
Job Category Finance and Accounting
Business Group Management Services Group (MS)
Country United States of America
Position Status Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 192139BR
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.