AECOM RPA Deployment Coordinator I in Las Vegas, Nevada
United States of America - Nevada, Las Vegas
Geographic location of assignment is at RPA/PMO Las Vegas, NV in support of the Remotely Piloted Aircraft (RPA) Operations and Maintenance (O&M) contract (may include TDY deployments to CONUS and OCONUS locations). The Deployment Coordinator I is responsible for supporting safe and efficient Remotely Piloted Aircraft (RPA) deployment operations. The incumbent reports to the Program Manager and is administratively responsible for assisting with all assigned RPA deployment actions. Supports the overall RPA deployment functions of the contract, including all aspects of compliance with applicable DOD directives and principles of sound maintenance discipline. Under supervision, the incumbent applies comprehensive program knowledge and subject matter expertise to execute assigned duties. Provides program advisory support including detailed, comprehensive analysis of deployment schedules, tasking’s, and in-country procedures. Will successfully interpret technical and programmatic elements to prepare routine and non-routine correspondence and documentation, develop program presentations and briefings, and submit required program management reports for review.
1) Assist with all RPA deployment actions and serve as secondary interface with customer(s) and employees.
2) Understand customer, contract, and site-specific operational requirements. Work with internal and external customer(s) to develop program objectives, offerings and schedules.
3) Support the implementation of multi-faceted deployment processes and procedures using multimedia platforms in a variety of general, administrative and technical areas, including original materials. Disseminate this information to all affected customers as required.
4) Coordinate and maximize the utilization of resources to track the development of deployment processes. Provide timely report inputs and status updates from these processes.
5) Use a variety of software programs to develop survey instruments, special reports, checklist documentation, training requirements, multimedia presentations, and reference materials to meet customer and contract requirements.
6) Support the development and implementation of policies and procedures related to deployment training requirements.
7) Perform other duties and tasks as directed by the Program Manager or Senior Deployment Coordinator.
8) Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested.
Associate’s degree in a related career field
Minimum of 6 years general experience in aviation deployment career fields; 4 years specific experience with USAF deployment operations (or equivalent)
Management experience and skills to support a highly complex OCONUS deployment program
Knowledge of deployment procedures and aircraft systems, DOD and Federal Government directives and procedures, and Company and Customer policies and guidelines
Sufficient skills to coordinate deployment efforts with other assigned deployment coordinators and assistants to ensure the safe and efficient conduct of RPA operations and maintenance
Superior interpersonal and organizational abilities
Computer/typing skills and knowledge of applicable software
Willingness to work odd hours to include some evenings, weekends and holidays
Must qualify for and maintain a government security clearance and work location access
Possess a valid state issued driver’s license
Ability and willingness to travel to dispersed operating locations across the US and OCONUS
Must be able to speak, read, write and understand English, and must be able to provide proof of US Citizenship upon hire.
DoD Top Secret Security Clearance eligibility is required. Must submit updated SF-86 within 30 days of hire start date. Must be able to gain/maintain the required security clearance level and special access authorization as a condition of continued employment.
Bachelor’s degree in a relevant career field
RPA operations & deployment experience
Prior experience as a Defense Contractor
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At AECOM, employee's safety and security are our top Safeguarding core value. All employees are expected to set the highest level of safety expectation in their work, display the highest level of safe behavior, and actively participate in AECOM's Safety For Life Program. SH&E is a part of our company culture and participation is required for all employees.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES: Please note that AECOM does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, AECOM will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, AECOM explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of AECOM.
Job Category Program and Project Management
Business Line Government
Business Group Management Services Group (MS)
Country United States of America
Position Status Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 196401BR
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.