AECOM Maintenance Manager in San Antonio, Texas
United States of America - Texas, San Antonio
Purpose and Scope:
Directs and coordinates the overall function of the Maintenance Department.
1) Enforces strict adherence to technical data and management procedures.
2) Adjusts resources to meet production requirements.
3) Assigns adequate supervisory coverage for each shift.
4) Manages the special certification roster (SCR).
5) Ensures accurate daily documentation of maintenance actions.
6) Reviews and evaluates management and production effectiveness. Analyzes personnel and equipment performance history using QA reports. Initiates management actions to meet new workloads or correct reported/perceived deficiencies.
7) Manages the maintenance planning cycle.
8) Ensures only qualified personnel accomplish maintenance with the appropriate equipment and tools.
9) Ensures compliance with safety directives, appropriate occupational safety and health standards, and applicable industrial safety publications. Those occupational training requirements that require documentation will be annotated on the appropriate records.
10) Establishes procedures to minimize foreign object damage and dropped objects.
11) Ensures PRDs, scheduled, and unscheduled maintenance actions are entered and completed in the MIS. This includes maintenance performed in support of maintenance squadron flights.
12) Advises the production supervisor of conditions that may disrupt the orderly and controlled execution of the maintenance plan.
Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested.
Bachelors Degree in Business, Engineering or Management is preferred, but at a minimum, must possess 8-10 years private sector or military experience directly related to contract performance or equivalent. Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and analytical skills are required. Position may require travel. Must have an active Security Clearance and A&P license.
Bachelors Degree in Business, Engineering or Management is preferred, but at a minimum, must possess 8-10 years private sector or military experience directly related to contract performance or equivalent. Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and analytical skills are required. Position may require travel. Position may require the ability to pass and maintain a Security Clearance.
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At AECOM, employee's safety and security are our top Safeguarding core value. All employees are expected to set the highest level of safety expectation in their work, display the highest level of safe behavior, and actively participate in AECOM's Safety For Life Program. SH&E is a part of our company culture and participation is required for all employees.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES: Please note that AECOM does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, AECOM will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, AECOM explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of AECOM.
Job Category Maintenance
Business Line Government
Business Group Management Services Group (MS)
Country United States of America
Position Status Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 198051BR
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.